Τρίτη 29 Απριλίου 2014

Wax Trash, 29/4/2014

Wax Trash, κάθε Τρίτη στις οκτώ στον indieground online radio

Leonard Cohen - First We Take Manhattan
Marianne Faithfull - Bored By Dreams
The Ukrainians - Chakannya (Venus In Furs)
Patti Smith - Space Monkey
Wilko Johnson/Roger Daltrey - Going Back Home
Eddie and The Hot Rods - Do Anything You Wanna Do
Joey Ramone - I Got Knocked Down
The Chords - Maybe Tomorrow
Kirsty McColl - A New England
The Modern Lovers - Dignified And Old
Morrissey - Certain People I Know
The Smiths - The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
Jonathan Wilson - Dear Friend

Neneh Cherry - Blank project
Liars - Vox Tuned D.E.D.
Arcade Fire - Reflektor
Bjork - I Love to Love
Sun Kil Moon - Micheline
Judee Sill - Down Where The Valleys Are Low
Minnie Driver - Hungry Heart
Bruce Springsteen - I Wanna Marry You
Mink Deville - Mixed Up, Shook up Girl
Graham Parker and The Rumour - You Can't Be Too Strong
Arthur Alexander - Soldier Of Love
Doris Troy - Just One Look
Dori Grayson - Try Love
Erma Franklin - Piece of My Heart
Solomon Burke - I Got The Blues

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου